OpenInviter

Posted by Jagadeesh VP | Posted in

This is an wonderful API for importing contacts from your mail. This API supports almost all known email providers, CMS and social networks.

More over this is an Open Source package. This is implemented in PHP. So to deploy this Apache is enough.

I am working with TOMCAT container. I don't have much knowledge about apache server.
But for me it took a vary small time to integrate OpenInviter with my application.

Your apache should have Php DOM extension & curl modules. This application need this two support from your web server.

I followed all the instructions given in the package. But it not worked in my server.

So i did the following changes in config.php

$openinviter_settings=array(
'username'=>"xxxxxxxxx",[Your_OpenInviter_Username]
'private_key'=>"xyxyxyxyxyyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyyxyx", [Your_OpenInviter_Private Key]
'cookie_path'=>"/tmp",
'message_body'=>"", [I'll get this from user]
'message_subject'=>"My Mail",
'transport'=>"curl",
'local_debug'=>"on_error",
'remote_debug'=>"",
'hosted'=>"",
'proxies'=>array(),
'stats'=>"",
'plugins_cache_time'=>"1800",
'plugins_cache_file'=>"oi_plugins.php",
'update_files'=>"1",
'stats_user'=>"",
'stats_password'=>""
);
?>

Hope this may be useful.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment